Tuesday 13 August 2013

Pretty lips


 Hello there.

Lately I’ve been loving these Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte Lipsticks by Kate Moss. Oh boy, that’s quite a sentence. I bought the shade number 107 a while ago and I immediately fell in love with it. I would describe the colour as bordeaux/cherry plum, and this a great alternative if you aren’t brave enough to try the strong red lipstick colours, which aren’t for everyone (me).

Firstly, I adore the packaging. It’s so cute with the red colour and the Kate signature with a little heart  on it. Secondly, it has a lovely scent. I know that this is not a plus for everybody, but I like the fact that it smells good without being too much. Thirdly, and most important, it lasts about 5 hours and it looks great on the lips. It's very pigmented and has a kind of creamy texture. In my oppinion it doesn’t really dry out, but you could always add a layer of lipbalm if necessesary.

Well, because I liked this so much, I decided to buy another one this summer. I bought shade number 109, because I thought the bordeaux one would be too heavy for the summer. This coral one is more summery, and I like it a lot, even though it has a slighty unusual colour. I’ve used this lipstick many many many  times, and I’ve also got a few positive comments on it, yaii.

By the way, I guess the camera has teased me a bit, so the colours are a little bit different in the last picture than in reality :).


Byee.



No comments:

Post a Comment